This course was developed and delivered by ProDigi Development. This course is for Lambton College, Toronto Campus students.
This course teaches participants all the skills needed to work in a modern development team and produce web and mobile applications.
Designed for recent graduates of university and college computer/software development programs to get a more practical experience in application development.
- Active and passive communication in teams
- Project management tools and processes
- Version control
- Object oriented design (MVC framework)
- Calling an API (focused on RESTful)
- Parsing and storing data from JSON
- QA and Testing and how to debug
- Deployment and publishing of apps
Hands on Technical Training
In Partnership with YSC
Taught by Nick Corneil
Make the Connection
Whether you have a co-op placement, applied research project or will be doing a co-op in the future, these are the skills you need to get up to speed quickly. Make the connection today