Enterprise Project Management (Primavera P6)

This course has closed

Enterprise Icon
Enterprise Icon
Enterprise Icon
Enterprise Icon

Course Outline

This training will cover two courses over 5 days. The first 3 days will be Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel. 8.4 Basic Training and the final 2 days will be focused on T100 Turnaround Management Using Primavera P6.

Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel. 8.4 Basic Training

This course provides hands-on training for Primavera’s client/server based solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling. This three-day course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. All workshops and instruction use the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource, and costs.

 

T100 Turnaround Management Overview

For 80% of planners and schedulers, generic Primavera P6 training is enough; however, Turnaround Management is deep in the other 20%. This course provides hands-on training to allow one to take best advantage of the tools we offer for turnarounds, shutdowns, and outages. This class builds on the generic training and provides practical tips, tricks, and examples. We show processes to use the software to its maximum capacity that have been proven over many Turnarounds with numerous clients. Our trainers have worked the Turnarounds and will give real life examples. We know what works and what doesn’t. In many cases, we are applying out-of-the-box approaches to systems to make them perform to their highest ability, and this course can help you do the same

Next Steps...

If you want to gain valuable project management skills then look no further. Make the connection today.