This course has closed.
This course will provide participants with hands on practical training. Participants who complete this program will receive their AZ driving license as well as the knowledge of how to operate bailers, telehandlers, tractors, stackers, and other heavy machines used for biomass harvesting. Participants will also be taught daily preventative maintenance for field equipment.
This course is broken down into 3 sections:
- Aggregation Training (two weeks)
- Transportation and storage Training (one week)
- AZ License Training (34 hrs in-class, 40 hrs one-on-one road training, MTO road test)
- 1 day classroom style training
- Field operation skills training with AGCO baler
- Field operation skills training with ProAg stacker
- Field operation skills training with Hinikler windower (demonstration only)
- Preventative maintenance training with AGCO and ProAg
- Knife replacement training with Hiniker Windower
Transportation and Storage Training
- Rough terrain course
- Familiarization training on telehandlers
- Field operation skills training on telehandlers
- AZ Transport yard training with B-trains
AZ License Training Course
- Air brake course, defensive driving, log books
- In-truck training
- MTO Road test
This course provides a wealth of hands-on training. If you have an interest in agriculture make the connection today.